Is anyone else holding a warranty through Global Care Solutions unable to get through? The 800-521-0555 has been deactivated so warranty holders will go away. Maybe I can help - try one of these numbers.

800-916-6229; 866-225-2196; 866-392-3178; 877-844-1763

You paid for your warranty and deserve resolution.

In addition, there is a hearing being held at the WPB courthouse on September 9, 2009 at 8:45am. I urge you to attend if you are one of the many creditors of GCS. Uniters North America, LLC is trying to take over the warranty proceeds and separate themselves all creditors except the top 20.

Had an Experience with Stainsafe?

Comments

I just found out the new number 866-213-6702. good luck!

MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more